Our expertise in scope management:
In project management, it is essential that there is a clear project definition as a basis to organize a project. Improvements in building quality directly contribute to reduced operational costs and satisfied stakeholders. Successful project delivery requires implementing management systems to keep track of changes in the key factors of scope, schedule, budget, resources and risk to deliver the best quality and make the most of the client’s investment. Everyone involved in the project needs to understand the overriding project concepts and consistently concentrate on projected targets.
As your project manager, GFP will put your project team together consisting of the building developer, project leader, planners, relevant experts and construction companies. The team’s energy will be devoted to complete your high-quality building project successfully and effectively.
EVERY PROJECT PARTICIPANT CONCENTRATES ON THE ONE COMMON GOAL.
- Placing contracts for planning and construction assignments to identify the scope and required budget resources.
- Creating a communication system to keep all the stakeholders and team members informed throughout the project.
- Ensuring that budgeting, scheduling and quality requirements are met including building standards and future operating costs.
- Preserving the value of your investment through strict quality controls beginning in the planning phase.
- Completing the building on time including the transfer to its users as well as activities to handle any arising warranty claims.
- Keeping costs transparent through budgeting, identifying and mitigating budget risks, budget forecasts, cost-cutting recommendations and managing relevant claims.
- Documenting project progress through regular project reports and the final project report including all relevant project data.